Technology is changing our lives. It is making them better, longer and more entertaining. Even our homes are becoming tech-friendly zones with new smart applications hitting the market every day.Within the next 5 years, it is predicted that there will be 555 million voice assistant units installed in homes across the globe.There has never been a better time to embrace technology. Keep reading for some of the best smart home ideas on the market today.
1. Home Hub DevicesOne of the most popular and well known smart home devices is the home hub unit.Alexa and the Amazon Echo are two of the more well-known brands. These units can do everything from order products online to control other smart devices across your home.They are the cornerstone from which your new smart home can be built.
2. Smart Locks Keep Your Home SecureHome security is of paramount importance. Whether you live alone or with a family, you need to feel safe in your home. Smart locks are a great example of some of the best smart home devices out there.No more keys getting lost or having to get new ones cut to give your family and friends.Control the access to your home from your smartphone and send a virtual key and a time period to use for whoever needs it.
3. Smart Lights Control Your Costs but Also the MoodSmart lights have been around for a while now, but they are truly remarkable devices. You can have your whole house controlled via a single app on your phone.Smart home technology can help you control your lighting, saving you money by ensuring lights are not being left on unsued, but also to set the mood in any room of your house. From color tones to intensity, you can control it all.
4. Eat Better with Smart Home Devices in Your KitchenThe kitchen is the heart of a home, and as such it makes sense to invest in technology that helps keep the heart running.Smart home products for the kitchen include everything from scales to microwaves and grills. You can have technology help you keep your ingredients in proportion, your food well cooked all while saving energy and time.
5. Smart Health and Fitness Devices Keep Your Home HealthyA home is more than just four walls and a roof. It’s the people that live there that make is such.Some of the best smart home devices you can invest in are those that look after your health and fitness. From step counters and sleep trackers to smart beds and more, it’s time to embrace technology and start living better and healthier.We’ve Just Begun to See the Growth of Smart Home IdeasThe world is changing at such a rapid pace. Fifty years ago man landed on the moon. Since then the rate of technology advancements has been picking up the pace and is showing no sign of slowing down.The sky is the limit when it comes to technology. From big industry to smart home ideas, there is no telling how high we can climb. That makes today the best day to get on board and embrace the changing way of life.Get in touch with us today and let’s talk about making your home a better, smarter one for you and your family.
High-Quality and Affordable.
Advantage Electric strives to offer only quality products, superior craftsmanship, and excellent customer services…all while making it fit your budget.
I have been a client of Advantage Security for years now and am always satisfied with the services they provide. I started with monitoring just at my shop and then was so pleased I also have my house being monitored. They were able to use the same partitioning board that was set up at my shop by just adding a new code for my house so I didn’t have to pay for the system twice. There prices are very affordable and there service is outstanding. ~ Scott’s Landscaping